Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 1 July 2013

The Holy Bible (Word of God)


Pray for the Holy Spirit to allow you to have the wisdom you need to understand what God is saying to you through His Words. He will guide and direct us who have accepted the wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit and He lives inside of us. 
If you have not started reading and meditating word of God daily, therefore please start reading your Bible this very day. The only start something is to do it (put into practice). We must have an earnest desire to understand what written by asking “What is this all about?” and the need to find the meaning. Open our heart as we open God’s scriptures, and say, “Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening!” Whatever we harvest from the Word of God, we must put to practice with obedience and self-application with the determination that you will live by its rules, rest on its statements, and act on its commands. The main objective of all Scripture is for us to testify the greatness and glory of our Lord God and Jesus.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he 
will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The Catholic Holy Bible consist of 73 books.


The seven books that Protestant bibles do not include are:
Sirach, Wisdom, Judith, Tobit, Baruch, 1 Maccabees and 2 Maccabees.

Why did the Protestants not include these books in their bible?
Because of the reformation. When Martin Luther broke off from the Catholic church and created the first Protestant church, he also created a new Protestant bible and removed the books that he did not feel were divinely inspired.

                                   

1 comment: