Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Saint Thomas, Apostle (Feast)

"Blessed are those who have not seen 
and yet believe."



Thomas was one of the twelve and also know as "the Twin." He was a pessimist, he refused to believe that Christ had risen from the dead until he could see and touch his wounds. After Jesus resurrection, he came amidst His beloved disciples and he offered his side for the disbelieving Thomas to touch, held out his hands, and showing the scars of his wounds which in turn healed the wound of Thomas disbelief. Touching Christ wounds, he cried out: "My Lord and my God" and Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen me, Thomas, you have believed." After Pentecost, he is said to have travel to the east to preached and proclaim the good news to the people of India.
Saint Thomas is the patron saint for against doubt, people in doubt, architects, blind people, builders, construction workers, geometricians, India, masons, Sri Lanka, surveyors and theologians. Saint Thomas feast is celebrated on 3 July. His life teaches us to trust in everything the Lord has promised us so that we, too, can rise to new life, as Jesus did.

Grant, almighty God, 
that we may glory 
in the Feast of the blessed Apostle Thomas, 
so that we may always 
be sustained by his intercession and, 
believing, may have life 
in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, 
whom Thomas acknowledged as the Lord. 
Who lives and reigns with you
in the unity of the Holy Spirit, 
one God, for ever and ever.
AMEN.


Wednesday, July, 2013
St. Thomas, Apostle (Feast)


Reading
Ephesians 2: 19 - 22

19So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
21in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord;
22in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Psalm
Psalms 117: 1 - 2

1Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples!
2For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD!

Gospel
John 20: 24 - 29

24Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came.
25So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in his side, I will not believe."
26Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them, and said, "Peace be with you."
27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing."
28Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
29Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment