Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 15 July 2013

Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, year of Faith pilgrimage to Church of the Most Holy Redeemer

On July 8, 2013 about 200 faithful from the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Butterworth, Penang made our pilgrimage to two of the Diocese of Penang designated Year of Faith pilgrimage churches. The pilgrimage journey was lead by parish priest Father Victor Louis himself. During our journey we recited the Rosary, watched the movie Mother Teresa of Calcutta and also manage to say the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3.00pm (the hour of Divine Mercy).

1. Church of the Most Holy Redeemer, Tanjong Malim, Perak, Malaysia.
2. Church of the Holy Name of Mary, Pematang Tinggi, Simpang Ampat, Seberang Perai, Penang, Malaysia..

At the church of the Most Holy Redeemer, Tanjong Malim, we where greeted by father Anthony Pillai and several members of the parish, We later celebrate mass during which we renewed our baptismal vows. After the mass, we proceed for lunch arranged by Father Anthony Pillai. The lunch was great, we extend our sincere thank you to father Anthony Pillai, After lunch we left Tanjong Malim heading back north to our next pilgrimage church stop which is Church of the Most Holy Name of Mary, Pematang Tinggi. On our way there, we made a short stop over at Kampar to buy some famous chicken/mutton curry buns and Kampar Chicken biscuits. On arrival at Church of the Holy Name of Mary, Pematang Tinggi. we were greeted by father Augustine Wong and some members of the parish. We had a session of short prayer at Church of the Holy Name of Mary before heading back to our parish NBVM. I would like to thanks father Victor Louis and all who work hard to make this pilgrimage a successful one. My parents and myself definitely enjoyed the pilgrimage, it was full of spirit and worthwhile although my  parents and myself celebrated Easter Sunday mass, 2013 at the church of the Most Holy Redeemer, Tanjong Malim.


No comments:

Post a Comment