Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Prayer to Saint Peter Julian Eymard, the Apostle of the Eucharist

O St. Peter Julian, who didst receive the great privilege of so perfectly knowing what treasures are ours in the Most Blessed Sacrament, of being all afire with seraphic love for It, and of consecrating unto It thy untiring zeal, that It might be perpetually adored and glorified by all mankind, we beg of thee to obtain for us the spiritual and temporal favors of which we stand in need

Obtain for us particularly to become, in imitation of thee, faithful adorers in spirit and in truth of the Most Blessed Sacrament, while tending ever more towards the acquiring of Christian virtue; above all, of sincere humility. Thus, we hope to live that life of union with Our Lord which was the aim of thy constant zeal, as it is the principal effect of Holy Communion in our souls.

Finally, O Blessed Peter Julian, obtain for us thy own filial devotion towards Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament that we may learn from that dear Divine Mother how to serve and adore on earth Our Saviour hidden in His Sacrament, and thus come to adore and glorify Him unveiled in heaven, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment