Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 8 October 2018

My life is a blessing from You Lord, come to my assistance O' Lord my God

Thank you God for everything, everything in my life is a blessing from You. I am now unable to handle things on my own as financial commitments and debts are have overwhelm me. At times I have no money to even meet my basic daily necessities like even fuel for my car,  the situation I am in is almost out of my control. You are my Lord, God and Savior only You can do the impossible, without You I am nothing. All I have is from You, all I am is because of my own faults and all I am going to be depends on You infinite mercy and goodness Lord. Please hear me Lord, as I call upon You in this desperate times and help me. Lord I know that I am a sinner and it is unworthy for You to enter under my roof, but I truly believe and trust that You only have to say the word and I will be healed from my misery. You have said your word does return to You void as in Isaiah 55:11, “so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth, it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.” Make a way Lord for the financial assistance to come to me and provide  for me to overcome these debts so that my life will change, I will repent and as You have helped me, I too will be a help to others and the needy. Lord I make this pray through Your son 
JESUS CHRIST. 
Amen.




[Malaysia Only]
Hong Leong Bank
Stanley

Acct No: 15850090650


- OR -

 

Secure transaction through PayPal

No comments:

Post a Comment