Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Thanksgiving prayer to St. Jude



Dearest St. Jude thank you for your prayer and intercession on my behalf to the Lord, you have always answered my prayer but still I will never be able to thank you enough. Please forgive me on occasion that I may have forgotten or overlooked in thanking you for the favours granted. I promise you St. Jude to ever grateful and always be, devoted to you as my my patron saint. For by the good Lord's grace has got me to this point in life, and there is still a very long road for me to traverse. Therefore, St. Jude, I will always need you by my side and please continue to guide and help me with God's grace. I ask you St. Jude to not leave any prayers unanswered whether it is one of mine or from other who have invoked your aid. Look upon us the hopeless and desperate for the Lord help in our life. I will always be in  need your help and always hear my prayers otherwise my life will be very difficult to lead. AMEN.

16 comments:

  1. In Thanksgiving for answered prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you St. Jude for granting my wishes. I thank you for everything that you have done for me. I want to be under your blessings forever. Keep me and sahil united forever and ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Saint Jude for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Saint Jude for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SAINT JUDE FOR YOUR INTERCESSION AND PRAYERS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you St Jude for your intercession and prayers for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU SAINT JUDE FOR YOUR INTERCESSION THROUGH GOD, AND FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE GIVEN ME AND MY FAMILY, THANK YOU GOD AND ST. JUDE. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN WHEN YOU BELIEVE. I am forever grateful to you and our Lord

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Saint Jude for your intercession and answered prayers.
    Rekha

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believeth. Mark 9:23
    The Lord God will surely hear your prayers through the powerful intercession of our glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddaeus, patron of the desperate cases.
    I want to propagate St. Jude's prayer. St. Jude is invoked in despair and is the patron saint of desperate cases. He has never failed me, and words cannot articulate my gratitude for his incessant support.
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for your immediate assistance and intercession- I am in complete awe over your rapid response and aid, and I am humbled by your exactness and timeliness to meet my needs. Thank you for you unceasing and unbroken intercession- never have you failed me, and through taxing times you continue to amaze me. Most recently, I appreciate your help as you helped me receive accommodations at work during these unsettling times due to the corona virus. After praying to you, I am now able to complete my work remotely in a safe environment. Thank you for answering my prayers and for my accommodation request being approved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believeth. Mark 9:23

    The Lord God will surely hear your prayers through the powerful intercession of our glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddaeus, patron of the desperate cases. The good Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, became gloriously renown as the most powerful Patron Saint of Desperate Cases because he was eclipsed for centuries in history. Sadly, for ages he was forgotten despite being a faithful servant and friend of Jesus. God praised and rewarded Saint Jude with an uncanny power to help the desperate, to assist those during impossible situations.

    Thank you, Saint Jude, for your immediate assistance and intercession- I am in complete awe over your rapid response and aide, and I am humbled by your exactness and timeliness to meet my needs. You have never failed me during times of trial and tribulation, and words cannot articulate how grateful I am- You have assisted me with both trivial and demonstrative prayers. I truly believed you have even performed miracles for me. Thank you for answering my prayers, God. Thank you for interceding on my behalf, Saint Jude. I will encourage devotion to you always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you st jude you have always heard and prayed for me, and you for hearing my pray and granting me, thank you once again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you St.Jude, from the bottom of my heart for healing me and granting my intercession. I praise your name and honor you always. I love you, your humble servant..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessed st. Jude Thaddeus thank you for your intercessions and prayers. I will always acknowledge your help to me and my family in financial needs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear St Jude thank you for your intercession and prayers to our Lord on my behalf. Thank you for an answered prayer in my time of need and desperation. I ask you to please continue to prayer and intercede for me and those seeking your aid. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you St Jude for granting my intercession on behalf of my children.You have never failed me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Saint Jude for prayers answered.

    ReplyDelete