Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 8 November 2013

Short, Simple and yet Powerful ~ JESUS CHRIST


"Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner", a simple yet powerful prayer from the bible, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ (Luke 18:13)

If you have faith in Christ, hope in Christ, and love of Christ, then invoke His holy name "JESUS CHRIST" in your prayer and affirm your prayer in His name because Christ Himself has assured by His words, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me" (Matthew 28:18). God the Father, creator of all is the most supreme power in the universe and Jesus is Incarnate son of God became flesh, dwell among us and to later become a sacrificial lamb to pay for our salvation as in (John 3:16), "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." Jesus Christ is true God and true man who is one with His father God in heaven, as Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). We are in Jesus Christ and He is in the Father and His Holy Spirit, the Spirit of love, unites us all. "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. (John 14:20)


Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!
Deuteronomy 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment