Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Feast of Christ the King ~ Novena (24 November 2013)

The Feast of Christ the King is a moveable feast. It is celebrated on the final Sunday of the liturgical year, which is the last Sunday before Advent starts.


Image of God the Father

Novena to Christ the King


Pray once a day for 9 days, especially beginning 10 days before the Feast of Christ the King.

Say one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be before praying the following prayer:
O Lord our God, Thou alone art the Most Holy King and Ruler of all nations.

We pray to Thee, Lord, in the great expectation of receiving from Thee, O Divine King, mercy, peace, justice and all good things. Protect, O Lord our King, our families and the land of our birth.

Guard us we pray, Most Faithful One. Protect us from our enemies and from Thy just judgment. Forgive us, O Sovereign King, our sins against Thee.

Jesus, Thou art a King of Mercy. We have deserved Thy just judgment. Have mercy on us, Lord, and forgive us. We trust in Thy Great Mercy.

O most awe-inspiring King, We bow before Thee and pray: may Thy reign, Thy Kingdom, be recognized on earth. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! The first image is not of Christ .Is of GOD, The Father .
    Our Beloved Infinite Father Has Come to us all .
    http://www.armatabianca.org/eng/padre/padre_2.php?sottomenu=4&level=1
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, brother Rogerio Maciel

    ReplyDelete