Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Inauguration of new Pope Francis


Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi said, the inauguration of new Pope Francis will be held on Tuesday, 19 March 2013. The Mass for the inauguration of the Petrine Ministry will be held on the feast of St. Joseph, at 09:30 Rome time (16:30 Malaysian time) as reported in the Vatican Today news website.


Almighty God,
shepherd of souls,
we pray for Francis, 
chosen to be Pope
Guide him by your Spirit,
give him grace to lead people 
in prayer and zeal
and to follow in the footsteps
of Jesus Christ your Son our Lord.
Amen.



The coat of arms is the same one he used archbishop of Buenos Aires, with the addition of the papal symbols of a bishops' miter and gold and silver-crossed keys. 
A gold star representing the Virgin Mary, and the nardo, a grape-like plant with which St Joseph is often represented, are painted on a bright blue background. Above them is the emblem of Francis' Jesuit order. Together the three represent Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 
The papal ring is in gold-plated silver and was originally offered to Paul VI in the 1960's.



No comments:

Post a Comment