Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Bible prophecies that are being fulfilled at these current time

 Take a look at what is happening today. 

 Here are some of the Bible prophecies that are being fulfilled.  

Go thru the following scriptures....

1. The songs in the temple will go away. (Amos 8: 3) 

 2. The corpses are so numerous that they are thrown away.  (Amos 8: 3) 

3. The earth will shake (Amos 8: 8) 

4. The Festivals and Celebrations become sad.  (Amos 8:10) 

5. Bitter days ahead. (Amos 8:10)

6. You will not be able to hear the Word. (Amos 8:11, 12)

7. A young people fall unconscious when they are young. (Amos 8:13)

8. Marriages will be without celebrations. (Jeremiah 16: 9)

9. People will die of deadly diseases.  (Jeremiah 16: 4)

10. They will be not be able to mourn for their dead.  They will not be able to bury their dead.  (Jeremiah 16: 4)

11. They will not go to the house of sorrow.  And will not show sympathy.  (Jeremiah 16: 5)

12. Big and small, old and young will die.  There will be no one to bury them.  (Jeremiah 16: 6)

13. It is forbidden to go to a feast/celebrations. (Jeremiah 16: 8)

14. Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors: hide thyself for a little while, till the fury pass away.  (Isaiah 26:20)

15. The pride of men shall be humbled, and the lofty shall be humbled. (Isaiah 2:11)

16. Wash your hands so that they do not die. (Exodus 30: 18-21)

17. Keep distance if you have symptoms.  Cover Mouth and Avoid Contact (Leviticus 13: 4,5,46 Mask)

 18. Whoever is sick should stay inside their tent for 7 to 14 days. (Leviticus 13: 4-5, Quarantine)

No comments:

Post a Comment