Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Every act of kindness makes a difference

So we must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don’t give up.
Galatians 6:9


Kindness doesn’t have to wait for someone to ask. Kindness moves on its own. When you are kind your heart is aligned with your words and this leads to action. Kindness results in doing things with a cheerful heart. Every act of kindness and compassion done by any man for his fellow Christian is done by Christ working within him.

3 comments:


  1. Herpes has been one of the most significant virus in the US now, and its spreading really fast, and the government are only producing medical drugs that can suppress it but rather keep on eliminating the African herbal doctors who were able to discover a way to completely cure the virus...I'm delighted to be finally cured of herpes 2 after i applied doctor Oyagu herbal medicine for two weeks ,,, I can tell you, I went back a month later to confirm my status and i was still negative.. If i could get cured, why do you think You can't?, you believe in the lying government and medical scientists and keep spending money on buying their stupid pills.. I'm glad I am finally cured from it forever...apply oyaguherbalhlm@gmail.com herbal formula. Visit Herbalist Oyagu Natural Herbal Medicine Website : https://oyaguspellcaster.wixsite.com/oyaguherbalhome or contact him via WhatsApp +2348101755322 good luck as you reach him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him number: +2348054615060 Contact him today

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of misconceptions about what it means to be living with Herpes simplex virus (HSV). Ultimately, everyone’s lives are different – how you cope with your diagnosis and how you move forward is up to you.

    The 21st of June 2013 was the day I was diagnosed with Herpes simplex virus (HSV). l was so worried that I cried out endlessly. On the way there I was crying and shaking the steering wheel, I just didn’t know what I should do.

    After that day, my depression was at all-time high, but slowly, I started to do my own research, looking at what I should do next and then last month, i came across a website which was about cure for Herpes simplex virus (HSV) and other STD's.

    I took the contact details from the website and contact the doctor (Dr. Robinson buckler), and after much inquiry, we came to a conclusion and he sent a herbal medicine to me through the courier delivery service, and he also gave me guidelines on how to take the medicine.

    After 9 days of taking the medicine, i discovered that all painful sores in the genital area, the itching, painful urination,
    and tender lumps in the groin was no more, and i went for a medical test, and i was so amazed to see my test result showing NEGATIVE. I then went to another hospital, and my test result is still showing NEGATIVE till date.

    I think life has given me another chance to be happy and free, I now do what I can to inspire others through these battles. For anyone out there affected with such disease please contact Dr. Robinson buckler with the below link;

    Email: Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com,

    ReplyDelete