Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Prayer request for our brother Grey (UK)


Let us lift up our prayer for our brother Grey that he will be reunited with his son soon. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.




Matthew 18:19-21
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

Matthew 21:21-22
Jesus answered them, “I assure you: If you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you tell this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ it will be done. And if you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Isaiah 43:19
...I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.



He will make a way where there seems to be no way. In the toughest of situations, this seems to be God’s speciality. 

God has it all figured out. So we don’t have to worry but pray, praise and thank Him.

He’s working on our behalf even when we can’t see it all. He has a plan and purpose in whatever we walk through. He can cut a clear pathway through anything.

And in seemingly hopeless situations where we can’t see any way out, God’s power has the opportunity to shine the greatest. It’s in those times when we come to the end of ourselves, where we know we can’t depend on our own abilities, on anything we have, or anyone we know, but instead are reminded that we are totally and completely reliant on Him - it’s those times that are the most powerful of all.


1 comment:

  1. My deepest thanks and blessings for anyone who has given a prayer for me and my wish to see my son returned home.

    ReplyDelete