Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 29 November 2019

The Rear View Mirror (Forget the Past and Move Forward)


Sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvellous things. Psalm 98:1 NKJV

In order to live in God’s favour, you must accept His forgiveness and restoration, and this means letting go of past failures and disappointments so you can move on to God’s best for your life.

God tells us in Isaiah 43:18-19: “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?” (NKJV).

Just as you can’t safely drive your car if all your attention is on the rear view mirror, so it is that God instructs you to forget the past and embrace the “new thing” He wants to do in your life today.

Take a few minutes to pause and reflect on anything from the past that you still need to release. Then ask God to give you a clear vision of the exciting things He’s planning for your future!

by Mike Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment