Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe ~ 12 December



"I am your merciful Mother, to you and to all mankind 
who love me and trust in me and invoke my help."

During the winter of the year 1531, our Lady the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to Juan Diego on the 9 December at the Tepeyac Hill outside Mexico City. Our Lady requested that a shrine to her be built at the spot where she appeared, to help convert the nation to Catholicism. Juan immediately agreed to this request and set out to meet the bishop. The bishop didn’t believe Juan story, therefore Juan  returned back to the hill and told Our Lady that the bishop didn’t believe him. Then three days (9 December) later, Our Lady once again appeared and again told Juan to visit the bishop to relay her message to the bishop. Juan did as Our Lady told, but this time the bishop insisted on some kind of proof from Our Lady that she was indeed the Blessed Virgin Mary. Juan return to Our Lady and told her that the bishop wanted proof. 

Immediately, she granted Juan with the proof needed. Blooming roses sprung up through the snow and Juan gathered them in his tilma (cloak).  Our Lady then arranged the flowers in his cloak with her own hands and Juan immediately returned to the bishop to show him the wondrous sign of the roses. Juan opened his tilma to release the roses and when he did, out dropped the roses and the tilma remained the imprinted image of Our Lady as she had appeared to Juan Diego. The bishop immediately believe after seeing the sign and the shrine was built as Our Lady requested.

The image of Our Lady on Juan Diego's tilma is known as Our Lady of Guadalupe for an interesting reason. On that same day, Our Lady appeared to Juan’s uncle and cured him, giving him a message for the bishop, saying that she would “crush the serpent’s head.” The bishop did not understand the Aztec Indians’ language. The Aztec Indian word for “crush the serpent” sounded to him like “Guadalupe,”. Therefore assuming that Our Lady wanted the new shrine to have the same name, and the bishop called her Our Lady of Guadalupe.


O God, Father of mercies, who placed your people under the singular protection of your Son's most holy Mother, grant that all who invoke the Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe, may seek with ever more lively faith the progress of peoples in the ways of justice and of peace. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:









  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
















    i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete