- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Thursday, 13 December 2018
Advent a time to prepare, reflect and anticipate for the coming of Christ our Saviour, Lord and King
Reflecting Christ’s presence in our lives, as we think about His being born in a manger in Bethlehem to redeem us from our sins so that we may share Eternal Life with Him in Heaven!
Mary and Joseph believed and were able to feel the joy of holding baby Jesus in their arms. The shepherds and wise men believed the angles and the signs and experienced the great gladness of worshipping their Messiah. Those who knew him and recognised him were overjoyed at the coming of Jesus.
The Second Coming reminds us of the timelessness of God’s love, and of the importance of showing others His love in our thoughts, words, and actions. Christ’s love is with us always and He’s counting on us to share it with others!