- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Tuesday, 4 December 2018
The unpleasing ways to God on how the consecrated host, the Holy Eucharist is handled by humans
"My Son is not pleased with the manner in which His Body and Blood is being given to all of the humans upon earth. "Communion in the hand has not been, and will not be accepted by Heaven. This is a sacrilege in the eyes of the Eternal Father, and must not be continued, for you only add to your punishment when you continue on in the ways that have been found to be unpleasing to the Eternal Father."
- Our Lady, June 30, 1984
"No soiled hands can touch My Son's Body. Only God can purify the hands."
- Our Lady, September 7, 1970
"Look, my child, upon the abominations that have fallen into the cup. Unclean hands shall stain the Body of your Creator."
- St. Michael, September 28, 1973
"We ask and repeat that no one handle in unconsecrated hands the Body of My Son! It will be defiled and discarded, unless only a legally-ordained priest, a man of God, with purified fingers of the Holy Spirit, give the Body and Blood of My Son to each one under his care."
- Our Lady, September 6, 1975
"The greatest sorrow that smites My Heart, My children, is the desecration to My Son's Body. These abominable acts are being committed by His own in His houses, His churches upon earth. "I repeat again that none shall bring the sacred Body of My Son, His Body and Blood, to another but a legally-ordained priest with consecrated hands. I say, My children, consecrated hands, blessed hands, washed clean by the Holy Spirit! No man shall render excuses for defilement of My Son's Body."
- Our Lady, May 14, 1977