Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 6 April 2018

Divine Mercy Sunday (Sunday after Easter Sunday or the Octave Day of Easter) ~ 8 April, 2018


Jesus told St. Faustina to “Do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.” (Diary, 1074)

In the Jubilee Year 2000, Saint Pope John Paul II fulfilled the will of Christ by establishing this special Feast of Divine Mercy on the Octave Day of Easter, in the Catholic Church, and gave it the name “Divine Mercy Sunday”. By God’s Providence, Saint John Paul II died, on this feast, in 2005. 

"As a gift to humanity, which sometimes seems bewildered and overwhelmed by the power of evil, selfishness, and fear, the Risen Lord offers His love that pardons, reconciles, and reopens hearts to love. It is love that converts hearts and gives peace.
How much the world needs to understand and accept 
Divine Mercy! 
Lord, who reveal the Father’s love by Your Death and Resurrection, we believe in You and confidently repeat to You… 
Jesus, I trust in You, have mercy upon us and upon the whole world. Amen." 
~ Saint Pope John Paul II ~

Saint Pope John Paul II said, it becomes clear why Jesus insisted that the sacred image of Himself as The Divine Mercy is to be venerated throughout the world in connection with the observance of this Sunday (Diary, 49, 88, 299, 341, 570, 742). Saint Pope John Paul II said: "Before speaking these words, Jesus shows His hands and His side. He points, that is, to the wounds of the Passion, especially the wound in His Heart, the source from which flows the great wave of mercy poured out on humanity.
Jesus made it very clear that He would pour out a whole ocean of graces on that day and that the Divine Floodgates would be wide-opened. Jesus promised that the soul that would go to Confession and receive Holy Communion, on that day, would receive the total forgiveness of all sins and punishment. Let us all remember what Jesus said “I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners” (Diary, 699)

In Saint Faustina's diary, she recorded that Jesus also indicated that He Himself is right there in the confessional. Jesus told her, "When you approach the confessional, know this, that I Myself am waiting there for you. I am only hidden by the priest, but I Myself act in your soul. Here the misery of the soul meets the God of mercy. Tell souls that from this fount of mercy souls draw graces solely with the vessel of trust. If their trust is great, there is no limit to My generosity." (Diary, 1602) 

Jesus knew that people would really need to hear these words of re-assurance today, so He went on to say "Come with faith to the feet of My representative...and make your confession before Me. The person of the priest is, for Me, only a screen. Never analyze what sort of a priest that I am making use of; open your soul in confession as you would to Me, and I will fill it with My light." (Diary, 1725) "Here the misery of the soul meets the God of mercy. (Diary, 1602)

Many feel that their sins are unforgivable but, Jesus said, "Were a soul like a decaying corpse, so that from a human standpoint, there would be no hope of restoration and everything would already be lost, it is not so with God. The miracle of Divine Mercy restores that soul in full. In the Tribunal of Mercy (the great sacrament of Confession) ...the greatest miracles take place and are incessantly repeated." (Diary, 1448) "Here the misery of the soul meets the God of Mercy". (Diary, 1602) Every sin imaginable could be forgiven by Him!

So many people are weighed down by sin and their prideful nature keeps them away from the confession of their sins. They are living in misery. Jesus said, "Oh, how miserable are those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God's Mercy! You will call out in vain, but it will be too late." (Diary, 1448) "Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace." (Diary, 1074) "There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy. (Diary, 1273) Jesus came to restore sinners and one would be foolish to turn away from His merciful love.

"On the day of My feast, the Feast of Mercy, you will “go” through the whole world and bring fainting souls to the spring of My mercy. I shall heal and strengthen them.”, (Diary, 206) . Jesus said to "go" out and bring "fainting souls" to Him. Jesus wants us to go out and evangelize and to bring these souls to Him to receive His Divine Mercy.

We are also called to be merciful: Without deeds of mercy our devotion would not be real. For Christ does not only reveal the mercy of God, but at the same time He places before people the demand that they conduct themselves in life with love and mercy. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy' (Matthew 5:7). Let it be a mercy that is forgiving and true, and universal, with good words, deeds, and prayer for others!" "Yes, the first Sunday after Easter is the Feast of Mercy, but there must also be acts of mercy ... I demand from you deeds of mercy, which are to arise out of love for Me. You are to show mercy to your neighbors always and everywhere. You must not shrink from this or try to excuse or absolve yourself from it" (Diary, 742).

"Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity...tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary, 965) Wake up, and repent of your sins, this just might be our last hope of salvation!

St. Augustine called the eight days of Easter (which the Church liturgically considers as constituting a single day ‑ the day of the new creation) "days of mercy and pardon."

Take this chance to start a new life, go for Confession and receive Jesus in Holy Communion, on Divine Mercy Sunday, and receive the total forgiveness of your sins and punishment..

"I want to grant a complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My mercy" (Diary, 1109).

"Whoever approaches the Fountain of Life on this day will be granted complete forgiveness of sins and punishment" (Diary, 300).

No comments:

Post a Comment