Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Prayer to Saint Philomena for Special Intentions


Prostrate at your feet O great and glorious little Saint, I humbly come with my fervent desires the prayer of my heart; accept it benignly and grant me the graces which I request

Saint Philomena pray for me

Glory be to the Father etc.

My heart is in turmoil I feel the pain grief is crushing me, I am in need of grace, help me, grant me my request

Saint Philomena pray for me

Glory be to the Father etc.

Weary without comfort deprived of hope alone overburdened by affliction I trust in you to answer my prayer

Saint Philomena pray for me

Glory be to the Father etc.

I realise that the cause of my many misfortunes were my grave sins, obtain for me the pardon which I need, instil in me the love for Jesus

Saint Philomena pray for me

Glory be to the Father etc.

Gaze on my home O Saint, turn your eyes on my family, look with your sweet smile upon your devout followers, dry the tears of everyone, put in my heart a ray of hope, give everyone peace, health and providence.

Saint Philomena pray for me

Glory be to the Father etc.

See how many graces I need, do not abandon me, you who are all powerful in God, keep me from sorrow and affliction let my heart be peaceful, free me from danger and ruin. Bless my home my family your followers and grant me my desired grace. (ask for the grace)

O lovely Saint do not abandon me and pray for me.

Glory be etc.

Through the virtue of your martyrdom may God have pity on us

Glory be etc. 3 times

Monsignor Michele Camerlengo, Bishop of Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment