- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 13 December 2017
Advent is a time of preparing for the coming of our Lord at Christmas
As we prepare ourselves, we recall that when season off Advent ends and the season of Christmas comes, in Bethlehem, God was born. That the Child came to save us from our sins. That His name is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace. That this child was born to die. That His name, Jesus, means Savior.
To recall that Christmas is not a holiday, or a politically correct term, but a holy day when we celebrate the birth of the Savior of the world! If this world, this nation, if you and I as a faith community are going to roll back the darkness, Advent is the time to begin. A new year, a new beginning, a time when darkness begins to slip. Then, hopefully, in your life and mine, and in the lives of those we touch, the Son, Jesus, will begin to rise.
And for those of us who carry dark memories and heavy burdens, whose hearts are hurting, whose faith is weak, whose doubts are strong, whose anger is justified, remember what the scripture tells us about Jesus...., "They shall name Him Emmanuel, which means, God is with us."
source: Fr. Robert Warren, S.A.