Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 6 December 2017

God’s greatest gift


At Christmas we are the recipients of God’s greatest gift – His only Son. On that holy night so long ago God gave us the gift of Jesus, our Divine Savior, and Scripture tells us that God loved us so much that He was born in a stable because there was no room at the Inn. The first people to hear this news were poor shepherds. An angel told them, "Fear not, I bring you tidings of good joy which shall be for all people, for this day in David’s city is born a Savior, Christ the Lord."

You notice that the first words of the angel to the shepherds are "fear not." In other words, "be calm, be at peace." After His resurrection, Christ appeared several times to His disciples. His first words were always the same, "Peace, do not be afraid." It seems that whenever Heaven touches earth, the message is always the same, "fear not, be at peace." 

As we look around our world this Christmas, we see many nations that are not at peace. We all know families and individuals, maybe even yourself, who do not know the peace of Christmas.

source: Father Bob Warren, SA

Again the Lord spoke to Ahaz, saying, Ask a sign of the Lord your God; let it be deep as Sheol or high as heaven. But Ahaz said, I will not ask, and I will not put the Lord to the test. Then Isaiah said: “Hear then, O house of David! Is it too little for you to weary mortals, that you weary my God also? Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Look, the young woman is with child and shall bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel. He shall eat curds and honey by the time he knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good. For before the child knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good, the land before whose two kings you are in dread will be deserted.
~ Isaiah 7:10-16 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment