- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Thursday, 19 October 2017
Prayer seeking God's Grace
Lord, I know you are merciful. I've been taught that you provide grace and mercy in spite of my behaviour and in spite of my sins. You are a good God that comes to those that need You, no matter what. And Lord, I need you now in my life more than ever. I know that I'm not perfect. I know that my sins are not hidden from you. I know that, at times, I sin knowing it's a sin. I'm human, Lord, and while that's no excuse, I know you love me despite my human nature. Lord, I need you today to provide for me. I need your grace in my life to provide strength because I am weak. I face temptations every day, and I wish I could say that I always walk away. I cannot do it alone anymore. I just can't. I need you to give me the strength and provide me with the guidance to overcome these desires to sin. I need you to give me direction in darker times when I wonder if I can even face the next day. You can move the mountains that block my way in life. You can give to me what I need in my life. Please, Lord, I ask of you to come into my life and offer your grace. I am open to it and ready to accept it. Allow my heart to always be focused on You and make my desire to live for You. Lord, I know from the scripture that your grace is bestowed no matter what, so I just ask for it today. I may not always be perfect, but I strive to be better. Lord, help me be better. Help me see the clear, narrow path in front of me so I can walk in your ways and in your glory. In your name, Jesus I pray. Amen.