- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
5 Prayer of Fatima
The prayers taught to the 3 children at Fatima, Lucia dos Santos (10), and her cousins Francisco (8) and Jacinta Marto (7).
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love thee!
I beg pardon for those who do not believe,
do not adore, do not trust, and do not love thee.
THE ANGEL’S PRAYER
With the Blessed Sacrament suspended in the air, the angel at Fatima prostrated himself, and recited the prayer:
O most Holy Trinity
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
I adore thee profoundly.
I offer thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul,
and Divinity of Jesus Christ
present in all the tabernacles of the world
in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference
by which He is offended.
By the infinite merits of
the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
This prayer stresses that most beautiful truth—that the all-powerful, all-loving God is upon the altar at every Catholic Mass.
Most Holy Trinity, I adore You!
My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Our Lady taught the children a prayer to be said when they would have something to offer up to God . . . such as some suffering, or an act contrary to what they wanted to do but which was necessary in order to please God.
O my Jesus, it is for love of You,
in reparation for the offenses committed
against the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
and for the conversion of poor sinners.
Our Lady asked that the following prayer be inserted after each decade of the Rosary:
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins;
save us from the fires of hell;
lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those who are in most need of thy mercy.