Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Prayer - Our Lady of the Sacred Heart


Behold me kneeling at your feet, 
our Lady of the Sacred Heart
You know why I make this novena. 
I come exhausted with fatigue 
to show you the crushing weight of my trials. 
You are powerful O Mary 
and can come to my assistance, 
(here mention your request) 
I feel confident by the thought you can help. 
I have reason to expect a favour 
from a mother who is at once
so powerful in the name of love 
which you ever had for your divine son. 
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, 
Queen of Peace, 
Pray for us. 
Amen.

** Publish Prayer immediately.

source: Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment