Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 7 April 2017

Holy Cross of Jesus prayer


O God Almighty 
Who suffered death upon the Cross 
particularly for my sins 
be with me. 

Holy Cross of Jesus have pity on me. 
Holy Cross of Jesus be my protector. 
Holy Cross of Jesus take away all bitter pains. 
Holy Cross of Jesus take away all evils. 
Holy Cross of Jesus let me walk in the way of salvation.
Preserve me from any temporal accidents. 
Take away any danger of sudden death.
I always adore the Holy Cross of Jesus Christ. 
Jesus of Nazareth 
crucified have pity on me.
Make the spirit of evil leave me for all times. 

O Mother of Perpetual Succor 
I come before thy sacred picture 
and with a childlike conscience invoke thine aid.
Show thy self a mother to me now. 
Have pity on me. 
O dearest Mother of Perpetual Succor 
for the love thou bearest to Jesus 
and in honor of his sacred wounds 
help me in this necessity, .... (Make request here).... 
O Loving Mother I leave it all to thee 
in the name of the Father. 
I leave it all to thee 
in the name of the Son. 
I leave it all to thee in
the name of the Holy Spirit. 
Amen.

Our Lady of Perpetual Succor,  pray for us. [3x]

Source: CLM

No comments:

Post a Comment