Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Love, Trust and Hope


We serve a God of hope who desires for us to be full of hope as we trust in Him.


And now faith, hope, 
and love abide, 
these three; 
and the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13


But since we belong to the day, 
let us be sober, 
and put on the breastplate of faith and love, 
and for a helmet the hope of salvation
1 Thessalonians 5:8


Bear one another's burdens, 
and so fulfill the law of Christ 
Galatians 6:2

And let us not grow weary of doing good, 
for in due season we will reap, 
if we do not give up. 
So then, as we have opportunity, 
let us do good to everyone, 
and especially to those who are of the household of faith. 
Galatians 6:9-10

He has showed you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
Micah 6:8

And he said to him, 
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, 
and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
This is the great and first commandment.
And a second is like it, 
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”
Matthew 22:37-40

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, 
the conviction of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1


Faith, Hope and Love are three individual tools that are powerful alone, but when combined great and miraculous things happen.

but those who wait for the Lord
shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31


Whoever does not love does not know God, 
for God is love.
1 John 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment