- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Love, Trust and Hope
and love abide,
and the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
But since we belong to the day,
let us be sober,
and put on the breastplate of faith and love,
and for a helmet the hope of salvation
1 Thessalonians 5:8
Bear one another's burdens,
and so fulfill the law of Christ
And let us not grow weary of doing good,
for in due season we will reap,
if we do not give up.
So then, as we have opportunity,
let us do good to everyone,
and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
He has showed you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
And he said to him,
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart,
and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
This is the great and first commandment.
And a second is like it,
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for,
the conviction of things not seen.
Faith, Hope and Love are three individual tools that are powerful alone, but when combined great and miraculous things happen.
but those who wait for the Lord
shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint.
Whoever does not love does not know God,
for God is love.
1 John 4:8