Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Pray that peace will prevail in Jerusalem ~ Trust in the faithfulness of God

Why we need to pray for peace in Jerusalem?


Jerusalem is the only place in the universe where God inclined His heart to the heart of man in such a unique way as He did with Abraham. 

O house of Israel, bless the Lord!
O house of Aaron, bless the Lord!
O house of Levi, bless the Lord!
You that fear the Lord, bless the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord from Zion,
he who dwells in Jerusalem!
Praise the Lord!
(Psalm 135:19-21)

"Our prayers can help bring greater harmony and for Jerusalem, or wherever there is conflict, when we see that the source of everyone’s true nature is divine Love, because seeing others as they truly are illuminates the possibility of peace." (from 'A Christian Science Perspective')

God said to Abraham, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" (Genesis 12:3)

God said, "In Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put My name forever" (2 Kings 21:7). 

God said, "Behold, I will save my people from the east country and from the west country, and I will bring them to dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, in faithfulness and in righteousness.” (Zechariah 8:7-8)

God said, "these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples" (Isaiah 56:7)

God said, "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalm 122:6). 

I belief in the Word and promises of God, there I call out to all who believe and trust in His promises for His beloved nation and fervently pray to hasten for the day when He brings fulfillment to His word. 

For God the Almighty Father has said, "so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)

Therefore let us pray, together with millions of Christians and believers around the world as we cry to Heaven praying for the Peace of Jerusalem, especially on the first Sunday of every October.

The Lord bless you and keep you:
The Lord make his face to shine upon you, 
and be gracious to you:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, 
and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment