Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 22 August 2016

Saint Jude pray for me at this desperate and urgent time and all those who invoke you aid

Dearest St.Jude, you are the patron saint for the desperate and hopeless cause like me. You are known of your miraculous intercession and prayer to Jesus, I and many have felt and received your miraculous power through Jesus having our petitions answered. Therefore, I who is currently going through storms in my life, and in need of your power intercession and prayer in overcoming the difficulties that I have been facing for several months which have become beyond my means and require urgent help. I have been diagnosed to be suffering from severe OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) whereby my sleep at night is disrupted over 600 times/8hours caused by obstruction of the upper airway (windpipe) when the throat muscles intermittently relax (repetitive pauses) and block my airway during sleep, despite the effort to breathe, and is usually associated with a reduction in blood oxygen saturation. And now I need to buy CPAP machine (continuous positive airway pressure) which cost RM5600~RM5800 to use every night to ensure my airways is always open for breathing. I am also have financial difficulties where I have backlogs with the banks and some people, and also bills unpaid for foe almost 3 months which I unable solve by myself due to the sum is huge and these people are chasing me each and every day, sending legal notices making me even more worried as things are beyond me. I have tried my very best to pay but I can pay for all as my resource is not sufficient. Therefore, I put all my trust, hope and believe in the hands of God and Jesus, I know I am a sinner and may they show their mercy upon me, and do not left me be put to shame or disgrace but saved and restore me. Only miracle from Jesus by the will of the Father in Heaven can heal and provide for my solution to the above mess that I have caused in my life. I want and vow to change my ways and character for the better, by the help from Jesus and the Father through your intercession and prayer, dearest St.Jude. I feel so hopeless, impossible, desperate and worried, I urgently need your miraculous intercession and prayer, which I truly believe will be answered, and the help needed soon come from Jesus with the will of Father.


Dearest St Jude, please pray and intercede for all others who are also invoking your aid. Dearest St.Jude, I promise to make the devotion to you known, and I will always visit your shrine whenever I near one. Dearest St.Jude, pray and intercede for me and all others who are in desperate and hopeless situations. Amen.

Dearest St.Jude, please make use of  the privilege given to you by the Lord, to urgently help those in desperateness, 
hopelessness and in despair. Please pray and intercede that all their storms be rebuke and the calmness in their life is restored, and they are saved. 

THIS IS NOT A SCAM
I am really going through hard times.
If you have the Heart and Willing to Help, 
you may send me a email at
and I will provide you with details
or
directly make your help available

HELP through...
Malaysian Bank

Hong Leong Bank, 
Stanley
AC#-158-50-09065-0




through my PAYPAL link page.

No comments:

Post a Comment