Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 17 January 2016

Our body is God's Temple


Revelation 21:3
See, the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them;

John 14:23
Those who love me will keep my word, and my Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Take good care of your body and keep it holy which is the temple of the Lord, God will bring ruins to anyone desecrates His temple. We should be a in love relationship with God who is within us and our love for God should be so strong that we dare not offend him by desecrating our bodies through sinful acts. 

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Ephesians 1:2-23
And he has put all things under his feet and has made him the head over all things for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

We are to be such reflectors of the glory of God that men can see His power working in and through our lives.

1 Kings 9:3
The Lord said to him, “I have heard your prayer and your plea, which you made before me; I have consecrated this house that you have built, and put my name there forever; my eyes and my heart will be there for all time.

We are duty bound before God, in witnessing, in worship, in prayer, in tithing, in obedience, in holiness, in righteousness and in many of other ways.

Psalm 5:7
But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love, will enter your house, I will bow down toward your holy temple in awe of you.

Psalm 48:9
We ponder your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of your temple.

Psalm 138:2
I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness; for you have exalted your name and your word above everything.

Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us give thanks, by which we offer to God an acceptable worship with reverence and awe;

We should constantly engage with God by being prayerful, talking to Him and listening to Him knowing that He is always with us, we should never be afraid of what any evil person can do to us. Never forget His presence is with you always, and know that He is watching us so that we may not do something that will dishonour His name. In all circumstances, always praise the Lord and be thankful to Him, He knows the best for us. Give yourself to the Lord and He will use you for His glory and bless you.

Ephesians 5:18
Do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but be filled with the Spirit.

Colossians 3:4-9
When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with him in glory.
Put to death, therefore, whatever in you is earthly: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed (which is idolatry). On account of these the wrath of God is coming on those who are disobedient. These are the ways you also once followed, when you were living that life. But now you must get rid of all such things—anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive language from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have stripped off the old self with its practices.

Ephesians 4:30
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption.

We can see each time we allow sin to reign in us, we are desecrating our bodily temples. We must be conscious at all times of our identity as temples of God and remind Satan of who we are whenever we are faced with temptation.


No comments:

Post a Comment