Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 28 January 2016

Jesus, I have ONLY You to help me ......

I Trust in You 
and 
I believe NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE for You.


MARANATHA
Come JESUS Come
You are the JOHOVAH RAPHA, the GOD who HEALS
and
You are the JOHOVAH JIREH, the GOD who PROVIDES.

Come Lord, Heal me from my difficulties and distress,
You are my Healer
Come Lord, Provide for my needs in the urgent time,
I want to taste Your miraculous wonder,
I believe in that ONLY in Your Name, 
there is Healing and Providence.

Listen to my cries O' Lord
Do not forsake a Sinner like me
but have Mercy on me.
Wash away all my sins with Your Precious Blood 
which flowed down on Calvary
and make white as snow again.
Cover me with Your Precious Blood 
which flowed down on Calvary
so that I will protected from all evil and never be disgraced.
You ALONE is my GOD, Saviour, Redeemer, Healer, Protector, and Provider.
All Glory and Honour belongs to You ALONE.
I will only PRAISE and WORSHIP You ALONE until the end of time.
I believe that in many of my lowest times, 
You were there with me to comfort and save me, 
and it was at this moments Your carried me.

I thank You Lord, for all that You have done and given me.
I thank You Lord for all that I don't have and I know 
and I know You have not finish working on me 
and the is more GOODNESS coming.
Whatever happens Lord whether it may be, 
I accept and believe it is by Your WILL
and it is for the GOOD of me.
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment