Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 1 June 2015

St. Anthony of Padua ¬ Franciscan Priest

During his lifetime, God was pleased to work countless miracles in the life of the Franciscan Priest St. Anthony of Padua (born: 1195 - died: 1231) and his reputation for sanctity was universally acclaimed. Nearly everywhere St. Anthony is asked to intercede with God for the return of things lost or stolen. They pray to him saying “St. Anthony, St. Anthony, turn around. Something’s lost and must be found.“



Prayer of Confidence to St. Anthony

Most holy St. Anthony, Beloved Friend of Jesus, I place myself in your heavenly care. Be with me, especially in life’s troubles and difficulties. Intercede before the Lord for me, so that I may confidently know I do not face my problems alone.

I join my prayers to yours, O Great Saint, as I ask God to give me consolation in times of sorrow, courage when I am afraid, and healing from all the ills that afflict me.

Obtain for me from God, Most High, the grace to accept whatever is God’s holy will for me and my loved ones. Strengthen my faith so that I will never despair, but always have hope in God’s healing presence and power in my life. Amen.

The Chaplet of St. Anthony

The Chaplet of St. Anthony is composed of thirteen Our Fathers, Hail Marys and Glorys in honour of the thirteen favours mentioned in the ‘Miraculous Responsory’ above. The following invocation may be used before each Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

1 Most gracious St. Anthony, keep me from sin and enable me to persevere in goodness.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

2 Great St. Anthony, keep whatever is uncharitable far from me.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

3 Dear St. Anthony, make mine a true, lasting and vibrant faith.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

4 Good St. Anthony, Banish from my heart all that would cloud God’s love.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

5 St. Anthony, encouraged by your gentleness, help me to grow in genuine conversion of heart.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

6 St. Anthony, heal me. Obtain for me true love of God and health of mind and soul.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

7 St. Anthony, with my Guardian Angel, guide me through the perils of this life and keep me safe.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

8 St. Anthony, protect me from the devil’s temptations and obtain for me God’s help.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

9 St. Anthony, healer of the sick, preserve my life and grant me blessings of good health.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

10 Saint of miracles, finder of lost things, help me to discover what is truly important in my life.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

11 St. Anthony, my helper and friend of God, be my defense and security in times of doubt.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

12 St. Anthony and friend of God, I ask your intercession at God’s throne for divine grace.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

13 St. Anthony, I join with your now and with the whole company of heaven in praising the Father, Son and Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory)

Pray for us, blessed Anthony. Make us worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us Pray.

Lord God, may the votive commemoration of blessed Friar Anthony, Your Confessor and Doctor, be a source of joy for your people. May they always be strengthened with his spiritual assistance and deserve eternal rewards. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment