Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 24 August 2014

Turn Your ear to me, O Lord, and Answer me, Hear my Cry and have Mercy on me

Hear my prayer, O Lord;
let my cry come to you!
Do not hide your face from me
in the day of my distress!
Incline your ear to me;
answer me speedily in the day when I call!
~ * ~ Psalm 102:1-2 ~ * ~





Lord, I need to attain a large sum which is beyond my own capability urgently by Friday. I realise that this amount is not small Lord and I am unable to raise it myself by Friday. I have no means Lord, but I truly believe Lord that only You have the power and might to grant me the miracle I need. What is impossible for me, is possible for You my Lord. I desperately need the money to settle some backlog financial debts. I have delay them for sometime but I can't postpone it any more as I have committed to the parties involved that I will settle it by today. I know Lord, I am a sinner and am only human, HAVE MERCY on me. all these are due to my mistakes. Lord, You have always been by my side especially in my lowest times. Come Lord, and GRANT me your healing from this situation which I am in urgent need of a solution. I repent Lord for all my sin, please forgive me Lord, and command your angels to come today an LIFT me out of this situation and saves me. Lord, Father in Heaven, I am asking You for this great favour, in the name of Your son JESUS and I truly believe and trust that in accordance of Your will You will grant my request, soon today. AMEN.


Please believe me!. I am a GOD fearing and trusting person. In JESUS name whatever I wrote above is all true. All I am doing is to attain the amount needed but I am unable do it myself in a short time. I am struggling every day to make ends-meet. Time is of the essence because I do not have long as these situation has affected my live, my work and well being, there are no ways to overcome these problems except only a miracle from God can save me now. JESUS, I your servant cry in desperateness, come Lord have mercy on a sinner like me and heal me. I truly believe and trust Lord, that by Your Word, I am Heal. PLEASE, give ONE LAST CHANCE fix my mistakes and repent, thus I am able to build back myself to establish a righteous budgeting/financial habits, providing financial and life the peace and security it needs.


If someone out there (a good Samaritan) with the financial ability would grant me some assistance in form of loan, which I promises to repay back in instalments. I really need the funds desperately and urgently. Please leave a message at my email stanx4christ@gmail.com. or go to the link at the bottom to help.  I will be very thankful and grateful of this help, for the Lord has send me an angel to lift me up.


For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
~ * ~ Psalm 91:11-12 ~ * ~




We all need help from time to time, 
especially in desperate and pressing times 
and there is no shame in asking for it. 
God will work wonders through his people. 
All Glory. Praise and Thanksgiving 
to Our Father, God in Heaven and on Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment