Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 18 June 2014

For success in examinations ~ Prayer to Saint Joseph of Cupertino

The prayer is very effective and powerful. 
Say it with faith and believe 
because if you believe, you prayer request 
will definitely be answered by our Lord 
through the prayer and intercession of 
St. Joseph of Cupertino.

~ * * ~ * * ~ * * ~

Prayer 1
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination / paper example Grade 3 finals /History paper I ) examination.


In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

~ * * ~ * * ~ * * ~

Prayer 2

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, who by your prayer retain from God the Grace to be asked in your examination only by the question you know. Grant me the favor which I am about to take. I am restrains; I promise to make you know and loved.

Please St. Joseph of Cupertino teach me the right answer in the examination without fear and doubt. Give me a retainable mind to recall the things I have learned and reviewed previously to feel secure. Enlighten me and bless my pen, My St. Joseph of Cupertino that I will choose and write the right answer. Please stay on my side. Guide me for I trust in your divine power and knowledge.

Bless also the examiners and correctors that they will be considerate in my papers so as to aid my passing in the examination given. Thank you very much O St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for me. Give me more strength, help me to recall whatever necessary for the board questions, and please help me to avoid mental blocks.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me too, that I may succeed in the examination for greater Glory of God, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment