Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Feast of Saint Anne ~ 2014, Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Good St. Anne, 
mother of our Blessed Virgin Mary 
who is our life, 
our sweetness 
and hope, 
pray to her for us 
and obtain our request.


Come and Celebrate the Joy of the Gospel

17 July 2014 (Thursday)
to
27 July 2014 (Sunday)







Direction for those from 
Lebuhraya Persekutuan (Federal Highway)
  1. From Lebuhraya Persekutuan (Federal Highway) turn of on to Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim.
  2. Drive all the way for about 1.5km on Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim before cutting right on to Jalan Jambatan Kota. 
  3. Stay on Jalan Jambatan Kota for about 1.5km, then stay right for 400m on Jalan Jambatan Kota.
  4. before cutting right on to Persiaran Raja Muda Musa. Stay on Persiaran Raja Muda Musa for about 5.5km before turn right on to Jalan Sungai Keladi.
  5. Drive straight and then continue on to Jalan Kastam. 
  6. About 0.5km later turn left on to Jalan Tengku Badar and the Church of St.Anne is on the right.


Prayer
O Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg of you to take under your special protection the present affair which I commend to you. 

(State your Petition)

Be pleased to commend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy outcome. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face, and, with you and Mary and all the Saints, of praising and blessing Him for all eternity. Amen.

Good St. Anne, mother of our Blessed Virgin Mary who is our life, our sweetness and hope, pray to her for us and obtain our request. (3x)
Good St. Anne, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment