Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Visiting Jesus at the Most Blessed Sacrament


"Jesus waits for us in this Sacrament of Love."
Pope John Paul II
Letter Dominicae Cenae
We should every effort to visit the Blessed Sacrament (Jesus) more often and best if we can do it daily. Christ is present wherever the Blessed Sacrament is. If Jesus were actually visible in church, everyone would run to welcome him, but his presence remains in the Sacred Host under the appearance of bread and he is calling us to faith, that we may go him in humility. He waits for our little Acts of faith, adoration, love, thanksgiving, repentance, reparation and charity that we can offer Him as we contemplate, His Divine Majesty. We grow spiritually with each moment spent with Jesus. He invites us to become His friend and disciple. Jesus calls and wants us to keep Him in Divine Intimacy and to observe in His love by keeping His Commandments. (John 15:4, "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me."; 1 John 3:23, And this is his commandment: We must believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as he commanded us.)

"What wonderful majesty! What stupendous condescension! O sublime humility! That the Lord of the whole universe, God and the Son of God, should humble Himself like this under the form of a little bread, for our salvation."
St.Francis of Assisi


 






The Blessed Sacrament is the ever living Fountain of Life where  that quenches our thirst for the love of Christ, who alone have loved us,  loves us and will love us for eternity. Therefore make greater effort in becoming closer in wonderful union with  Lord Jesus Christ by devoting your time, attention and love towards Him. If we have visited and face Jesus often in the Blessed Sacrament, it will much easier for us to face Him on Judgement day . Each visit to the Blessed Sacrament is an act of faith, of love, and of self-purification. Come to Jesus often and He will shower more of His gifts upon our soul. Jesus is interested in our thoughts, desires, needs, hopes, ambitions, efforts, and labors of our daily life. Each of our visit gives Jesus a new reason to grant us more blessings as He is glad to see come to Him.


“The hidden treasure… is Jesus himself, the Kingdom in person. In the Sacred Host, he is present, the true treasure, always waiting for us. Only by adoring this presence do we learn how to receive him properly-we learn the reality of communion”.
Pope Benedict XVI,
address to Religious and seminarians,
Altotting, Germany, 11 September, 2006





Psalm 63: 1-5
1 O God, you are my God;
I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you;
my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land
where there is no water.
2 I have seen you in your sanctuary
and gazed upon your power and glory.
3 Your unfailing love is better than life itself;
how I praise you!
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
lifting up my hands to you in prayer.
5 You satisfy me more than the richest feast.
I will praise you with songs of joy.


 "The Blessed Sacrament is the ‘Living Heart’ of each of our churches and it is our very sweet duty to honor and adore the Blessed Host, which our eyes see, the Incarnate Word, whom they cannot see."
Pope Paul VI
Credo of the People of God


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Timothy 1:15-17 

 
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 
John 10:27-28


@ @ @ @ @ @









Prayer to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
St. Alphonsus Liguori
 
My Lord Jesus Christ, Who, through the love which You bear toward men, does remain with them day and night in this Sacrament, full of mercy and love, awaiting, inviting and receiving all who come to visit You, I believe that You are present in the Sacrament of the Altar. From the abyss of my nothingness, I adore You. I thank You for all the graces which You have bestowed upon me, particularly for having given me Yourself in this Sacrament, for having given my Your most holy Mother Mary for my advocate, and for having called me to visit You in this church. I pay my homage to Your most loving Heart for these three ends:
1) in thanksgiving for this great Gift;
2) to make amends to You for all the outrages which You do receive in this Sacrament from all Your enemies;
3) I intend by this visit to adore You in all the places on earth in which You are present in this Sacrament and in which You are the least honored and the most abandoned.
 
My Jesus, I love You with my whole heart. I am sorry for having offended Your infinite goodness so many times. I purpose, with the help of Your grace, never more to offend You; and, at this moment, mniserable as I am, I consecrate my whole being to You. I give You my entire will, all my affections and desires and all that I have. From this day forward, do what You will with me and with everything that belongs to me. I ask and desire only Your holy love, the gift of final perseverance and the perfect fulfillment of Your will. I commend to You the souls in Purgatory, particularly those who were most devoted to the Most Blessed Sacrament and to the Blessed Virgin Mary; and I also commend to You all poor sinners. Finally, my dear Saviour, I unite all my affections with the affections of Your most loving Heart; and thus united, I offer them to Your Eternal Father, and I entreat Him, in Your Name and for Your sake, to accept and answer them.
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment