Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 15 November 2012

Thanksgiving, take a moment..... to Praise and Thank GOD

 
 
REJOICE always,
PRAY without ceasing in everything
and
GIVE THANKS for it is the will of GOD in Jesus Christ for you.


O Lord my Saviour Thanksgiving Prayer




O Lord my Saviour and my Master,
I, Thine unprofitable servant,
with fear and trembling
give thanks unto Thy loving goodness
for all Thy benefits
which Thou hast poured
so abundantly upon me, Thy servant.
I fall down in adoration
before Thee and offer Thee,
O god, my praises;
with fervour I cry to Thee:
O God, deliver me henceforth
from all adversities and mercifully fulfil
in me such of my desires
as may be expedient for me.
Hear me, I entreat Thee,
and have mercy,
for Thou art the Hope
of all the ends of the earth,
and unto Thee,
with the Father,
and the Holy Spirit,
be ascribed glory,
now and ever,
and unto ages of ages.
Amen.

Heavenly Father Thanks, in Appreciation of Each Other
We thank you, Father, for the gift of Jesus your Son who came to our earth and lived in a simple home. We have a greater appreciation of the value and dignity of the human family because he loved and was loved within its shelter. Bless us this day; may we grow in love for each other in our family and so give thanks to you who are the maker of all human families and our abiding peace.
AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father Thanks, in Gratitude
Thank you, Father, for having created us and given us to each other in the human family. Thank you for being with us in all our joys and sorrows, for your comfort in our sadness, your companionship in our loneliness. Thank you for yesterday, today, tomorrow and for the whole of our lives. Thank you for friends, for health and for grace. May we live this and every day conscious of all that has been given to us.
AMEN. 
 

Heavenly Father Thanks, in my Thanksgiving to You
Father,
I come to You in the name
of the Lord Jesus Christ,
entering into Your presence
with thanksgiving and a worshipful heart.
My soul will bless You
for I know the reason behind my creation,
and my heart desires to bring You pleasure.
Praising You for Your mercy
and goodness in my past,
offering up to You the sacrifice of praise in my present,
and thank You
for what You are preparing for my future
it is the joy and purpose of my life.
You have chosen me in this generation
to show forth Your praise,
expressing to all how You have called me out
of my former darkness into a life filled with light.
I know when I praise You
I am given access to your very Presence.
I know that heaven opens up to my life
and supernaturally intervenes on my behalf.
As I magnify You,
my troubles are minimized;
as I worship Your Name, help is on the way.
I choose to praise You.
I refuse to permit an unthankful heart
to interfere with my inheritance.
My mind will be filled with thoughts
about how good You are.
My emotions will release their joy.
My body will express itself freely.
You alone are God
and worthy to be praised,
and I will worship none other.
Praise is going before me
and dealing with every evil tactic
and scheme of my enemies.
Thank You that I am living under an open heaven,
free to praise and worship the One
who loves me with an everlasting love.
AMEN.

Heavenly Father Thanks, for the Holy Spirit
Lord, thank you
for sending the Holy Spirit to help me. 
The Spirit of God
is falling into my situation with me;
joining me as my Partner,
collaborating with me in prayer;
becoming a part of my team,
and putting me on a right and stable path. 
I confess that the Holy Spirit
is my companion. 
When I call out to Him
in my moments of need,
He quickly comes to my rescue. 
He opens my spiritual eyes
and shows me what I cannot see for myself
and opens my spiritual ears
so that I may hear His voice,
and He gives me the right words
to say when I pray.
AMEN.

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
 
 
Acts 2:44-47
44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
 
 
1 Chronicles 16:8-11
8 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
9 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
11 Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.
 
 
 
Ephesians 5:20
"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
 
Romans 5:5
“God has poured out his love into our hearts.”

Psalms 30:12
“To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”


Colossians 3:17
“And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”  

Psalms 50:14
"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay your vows unto the most High.”

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God.”

Psalms 75:1
“Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.”
 
1 Timothy 4:4-5
“For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.”
 
Psalms 18:49
“I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, and sing praises unto thy name.”

No comments:

Post a Comment