Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 13 June 2019

St. Anthony, pray for me .... I need your miraculous favour, please help me.

Dearest St. Anthony of Padua, you are the saint for finding lost things.....I beg you to pray and intercede with Jesus for my urgent, desperate and impossible situation I am facing. I need to find all that I have lost. Only Jesus by the will of the Father can grant me the miracle I need. I will never forget your help and prayer, St. Anthony.... I promise to spread the devotion to you and make you known. Amen.

Help me Lord, I need Your merciful miracle, I am in real desperate and urgent situation, but I have not given up. My faith, trust and hope is in You alone my Lord God and Saviour, because I know Lord You are always by my side and Your timing is always perfect. Each and everyday, even in this lowest situation Lord I thank You for everything. I may not see Your blessing but I know Lord You work in mysterious ways which is incomprehensible by me. Like in Cana.... by Your power You change water to the best wine.... there help Lord grant Your miracle to change the emptiness of my wallet and my Hong Leong Bank acct no: 15850090650 (Stanley) to be fill with the amount I need for settling my financial problems. I am not asking for riches but I am in real dire need for a financial breakthrough to settle all my financial problem I am facing. I am confident Lord that You will make a way for me and provide for me soonest, In Jesus name I pray, trust and hope in You my God. Amen.


4 comments:

  1. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards.
    Managements.
    Address: 621 Hunters Drive, Dallas,TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF YOU NEED A LOVE SPELL THAT WORK URGENTLY  EMAIL DR SUNNY ON {SOLUTIONCENTRE911@.GMAIL.COM}  OR {SOLUTIONCENTRE911@GMAIL.COM} HE HELP ME TO GET MY HUSBAND BACK,

    My Husband left me and my kids, i was passing though pains, sorrow, heart broke, going crazy but god use Dr Sunny to restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. today with great joy and happiness. I came across a website that suggested that Dr Sunny can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a love spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. In my heart i want to appreciate Dr Sunny for bringing back my lost husband within 48hours after the spell was cast by him. My husband is back to us. Once again thank you Dr.Sunny, You are truly a great man, I and my family are living together happily again.. He is true a man of  his word and he is here to help mankind.  You can reach him on his email address for any help you may need via ( solutioncentre911@gmail.com )  (solutioncentre911@yahoo.com) 0r whats app +2349056393169
    He also involved in the following spell work bellow worldwide. 
    (1) Love Spells
    (2) Death Spells
    (3) Divorce Spells
    (4) Marriage Spells
    (5) Binding/reunite Spell.
    (6) Win court case Spells
    (7) Healing spell
    (8) Lottery spell/advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genuine and Amazing service on how to get back your ex. To whom it may concern, After spending hours searching the internet about how to get my lover back i was glad that i contacted Dr Akhigbe spell caster Without wasting much time i would like to write out the details of Dr Akhigbe whose details has done a lot of people a huge favor, you can contact him on drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com. Or WhatsApp him on +2349021374574

    ReplyDelete