Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 27 June 2019

Memorare to The Sacred Heart of Jesus


Remember, O most Sweet Jesus, that none who have had recourse to Thy Sacred Heart, implored Its assistance, or called for mercy, have ever been abandoned. Filled and animated with this same confidence, O Divine Heart, Ruler of all hearts, I fly to Thee, and oppressed beneath the weight of my sins, I prostrate myself before Thee. O despise not my feeble prayers but listen to them with a favorable ear and vouchsafe to answer them. Show me that Thou hast the best Heart of Fathers and that He Who has given Thee to me for my salvation will through Thee receive my prayers. Amen! 

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

😇Mary Margaret ✝

1 comment:

  1. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards.
    Managements.
    Address: 621 Hunters Drive, Dallas,TX

    ReplyDelete