Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 24 June 2019

Message from JESUS, Trust in HIM always


2 comments:

  1. I want to testify about Dr-Uchegbu herbal remedy for the cure of herpes and all various types of sickness and diseases, i am so glad to be free from 5 years herpes virus, Dr-Uchegbu roots and herbs remedy got me here and strong back to my feet without no-side infect, i have search for all kinds of help to get rid of the virus from my body i have tried different method but all was all in vain until on a very faithful day a friend of mine today introduced me to him via her post online i saw and then i had to talk to her about the man and she gave me a lot of assurances that the medication will work and then i wrote to the herbal remedy doctor via his email and then he responded back to me and i had to explain everything to him and then put all my faith on the medication that this is my final solution to that my health issue after our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according to his instructions. When I was done taking the herbal medicine I went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise I was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other diseases you can contact Dr.Uchegbu today on this Email address: (druchegbuherbalcure@gmail.com) or (druchegbuherbcure1@gmail.com) Thank you once again sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete