Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 14 April 2019

Palms for Jesus, Roses for Mary ~ America Needs Fatima




Today is Palm Sunday…a holy day of mixed emotions, if ever there was one.

Triumphant joy in one moment, and a sense of betrayal in the next. Please know that my prayers are with you today!

Now I have something important to share with you, Stanley–

This May 13th, the 102nd anniversary of the first Fatima apparition will fall the day after Mother’s Day.

This is a great coincidence so I want to offer you a way to give your motherTHE PERFECT Mother’s Day gift.
Here’s my idea–

Flowers are springing up all around us here at America Needs Fatima headquarters.

And it got me thinking about a beautiful way for a child to show his love for his mother: by handing her a bouquet of flowers.

I am planning a large delivery of roses to Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal on May 13th, the 102nd anniversary of the first apparition Our Lady of the Rosary.

Can I place a rose or two at Mary’s feet in your mother’s name and for her intentions?

Can you imagine a more pleasing gift?

Just imagine … an elegant assortment of lovely roses; nothing melts the heart of a mother quite like flowers.

Or brings a warmer smile to her lips.


So, Stanley, here is your chance to send flowers to Mother Mary in honor of your own mother, living or deceased.

And not just any flowers…no, only the queen of flowers will do for the Queen of Heaven.

Roses. In whatever color (or colors!) YOU want to send.

Please, let me explain…

As you probably know already, different colored roses express different sentiments.
If your heart is full of love and devotion for your mother, choose a RED rose.

If your heart swells with gratitude for the many things your mother has done for you over the years, choose the PINK rose.

If just the thought of your mother gladdens your heart, place a YELLOW rose at Mary’s feet for her.

And, finally, if your mother loves white roses, then you can honor that with a WHITE rose.


The choice is totally up to you!

For only $7 a rose, you are invited to design your very own personal message of love to present to Our Lady of Fatima on a very, VERY special day.

So as you lift your palm branches high in honor of the King of Kings today…

… just think of the smile that will be on the face of the Queen of the Universe when She sees the lovely rose you have offered in your mother’s name!

And there’s even something more:


How are you going to let your mother know?

Here is how:
1. I want you to have a beautiful Fatima Rose Certificate to give to your mother on Mother’s Day. With a place to write your mother’s name on it as a special keepsake!
This is so that she will see what a special gift you have sent to Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal in her honor.

2. When we deliver your mother’s rose or roses to Fatima, we will send you photos so you can email them to your mother. 
At the same time, Stanley, your gift offering is one that will keep on
giving long after May 12th has passed and the lovely flowers have faded…

….and that is because your $7 per rose offering will help America Needs Fatima bring even more honor and glory to Our Lady with our Public Square Rosary Rallies this October.

Your gift will help me reach the goal of 20,000 Rosary Rallies on October 12, 2019, to bring the Fatima message out into the streets of America.


That means roughly 1 million people will be out in the public square proclaiming their love for Holy Mary, praying her rosary as she asked at Fatima and calling down graces of CONVERSION on America.

Can you believe we can do all of this for just $7 a rose?

Thank you for reading my rather long email; I just get really excited when I think about how much we can do for Our Heavenly Mother who has done so very much for all of us.

Getting the PERFECT GIFT for your mother on Mother’s Day has never been easier—just click here and check this gift off your list today!
I remain your friend,
In Jesus and Mary, 
Robert Ritchie
Director, America Needs Fatima
www.ANF.org
PS: And when we deliver the Roses at Fatima, we will send you photos so you can forward them to your mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment