Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 22 February 2018

...spread the Rosary like wildfire


source: America Needs Fatima

During each and every apparition at Fatima Our Lady requested: Pray the Rosary. 

It is my greatest hope that you will find it in your heart to help me distribute more rosaries.

Because the Rosary IS the solution … Our Lady of Fatima said it, not me. 

Can you imagine being responsible for saving a single soul…? 

… through the Rosary. 

And this is why I am launching the 2018 Rosary Campaign to distribute not ten or fifty but hundreds of thousands of rosaries, here in America. 

Our Lady has a special plan for those who promote her Most Holy Rosary.

At Fatima, Mother Mary told little Lucia that she would arrange these special souls "like flowers before the throne of God."

… and I would love to see you before the throne of God someday… but not before you join the 2018 Rosary Campaign!

I have an impressive story to tell you, but first…

Think about all the craziness going on in the world and ask yourself, 

What can we do about it? 

I remember feeling helpless, but I no longer feel like that anymore. 

Because together we can spread the Rosary.

Did you know that during all six Fatima apparitions Our Lady insisted: "Pray the Rosary"?

Now, to help people do that we must spread the Rosary first. And here is the thing. I do know how to do that, but part of this needs to come from you. 

Does all this make sense to you?

I am writing you because I know you love Our Blessed Mother and her Rosary. 


Now, listen to this true story. It was part of my inspiration to launch the 2018 Rosary Campaign. 

It happened to our Fatima Custodian in California, Kenneth Murphy. 

The place is Wilmington, California.

Monica calls it her own "reversion."

Monica was a cradle Catholic but, sadly, was bombarded by anti-Marian propaganda. One close friend even convinced her that the Bible proves the rosary is "demonic."

I have heard that one before…

Thankfully, in September 2017, a better friend asked Monica to join her in someone’s home for a Fatima presentation. Monica thought, "let me give this a try."

At the conclusion of the Fatima presentation, Kenneth distributed "Rosary pledge" fliers and Monica pledged to pray one rosary a year. 

When Monica returned to her home, she decided to get it over with quickly. 

She went on YouTube to relearn how to pray her one and only rosary for 2017. After she was done, Monica thought, "That wasn’t too bad, only twenty minutes…" 

Little did she know that because of that one YouTube rosary she prayed, grace began to quietly flow into her heart… 

Days later, Monica watched videos on the power and promises of the rosary. She was especially touched by God’s biblical promise: "I will put enmity between the serpent and the woman and She will crush his head (Genesis3:15)."

Monica slowly began to see the rosary not only as a powerful prayer but as a weapon against the devil! 

Blessed with many graces, Monica says, "Now I am a vigilante to defend and promote Our Blessed Mother!" 

Filled with enthusiasm Monica is now asking her family and friends "Whose side are you on; God’s side or the devil’s? Join Our Lady in crushing the head of the serpent with her rosary!"


Remember: Our Lady said it-- There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.

That is my story. It brought tears to my eyes and reminded me how I should use every moment I still have left to propagate the Rosary. 

So, shall we go and find other Monica’s out there?

Let us offer them the best gift out there: the Rosary. 

If you and I team up on this, America Needs Fatima will be able to spread more rosaries than ever! 

…. All I need is the funding to actually make these rosaries. 

But I haven’t won the lottery yet! And I don’t think Our Lady will make that happen either. 

She wants her children to pull together in a team effort. 


When you help me purchase a large number of rosaries, you will make Our Lady’s promises a reality. And not just for yourself. For all those who pray because of your sacrifice.

These are the promises Our Blessed Mother linked to her Rosary: 

To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.

Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.

The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.

The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.

Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.

Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.

Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.

I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.

You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.

All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.

All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.

Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

I invite you to take a moment and imagine…

…imagine an America much different than the one we have now; an America where Our Lady’s promises can be fulfilled because many, many Americans are PRAYING THE ROSARY. 

Imagine an America where the Rosary will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies; where the Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; where it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God!


You have already given so much of your time to me today. And for that I thank you!

Please give me just one moment more, as I want to be absolutely clear:

Thanks be to Our Lady, America Needs Fatima has developed an intricate network to get thousands of rosaries into the hands of every-day Americans. 

The distribution is not an issue. What I need are rosaries. 

With a small donation of $6, I can produce and distribute three rosaries, or with $10 I can make five. Please click here to show your support for the 2018 Rosary Power Campaign now.

My good friend, thank you for all you have done and for all your generosity in the past. I feel a deep sense of gratitude and I pray every day and ask our dear Mother Mary to reward you and shower you and your loved ones with many graces and favors.

Please pray for me and I will always do the same for you.

I remain your friend,
In Jesus and Mary, 


Robert Ritchie 
Director, America Needs Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment