- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Friday, 10 November 2017
Prayer for Peace of Mind and Heart
Eternal, Holy God,
I come to You burdened
with worries, fears, doubts, and troubles.
Calm and quiet me
with peace of mind.
Empty me of the anxiety
that disturbs me,
of the concerns
that weary my spirit,
and weigh heavy on my heart.
Loosen my grip on the disappointments
and grievances I hold on so tightly.
Release me from the pain of past hurts,
of present anger and tension,
of future fears.
Sometimes it's to much for me Lord,
too many demands and problems,
too much sadness, suffering, and stress.
Renew me spiritually and emotionally.
Give me new strength, hope and confidence.
Prepare me to meet the constant struggles
of daily life with a deeper faith
and trust in You.
Let Your love set me free,
for peace, for joy, for grace,
for life, for others, forever.
In Jesus' name.