Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 16 November 2017

Work your miraculous wonders Lord, help me Lord sent forth your miraculous help, hear my cries in this time of affliction

The state of Penang in Malaysia was badly hit by flash-flood over the last weekend due to heavy rain downpour which started since 4th November mid-day, and continue till Sunday morning. Rain became heavier at about 2am Sunday early morning and with strong wind bring down trees, road signs and blowing of roofs. My house was also badly hit with water level raising above the knee. The flood water entered and rose very fast, therefore making it difficult for me to salvage and move thing higher. Many item were badly damage like wall in-built power outlets, electrical appliances, furniture, kitchen equipment and mattresses. The rain had stop and water subside, but the water level at river has not subsided and sea is high. Sky and weather does look that promising and I am worried the flood may come again if it rains heavily again. Please pray for me and all those effected by the flood that everything will be normal again and help will come to help replace/cover the lost and damage. I truly believe when we pray together for the same cause, he is with us and miracles will happen as the Lord has said “ For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray, hope, trust, and believe. Amen.






Heavenly Father, we come to you trusting in your mercy and knowing that your steadfast love endures forever. Look with mercy on those who have been affected by the floods. Grant them your strength to meet the days ahead and allow them to experience your peace which surpasses all understanding and new hope in the resurrection. Move in those who are able to give aid, that we may be your hands and heart on the earth. Be with all who offer your assistance; may your Spirit uphold them. To you face the challenges ahead. Give us the assurance of your presence even in this time so that we can cling to your promise of hope and life shown us through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord, Amen.

Help needed, willing to Help, you may send me a email at
stanx4christ@gmail.com
and I will provide you with details or directly make your help available through my PAYPAL link page.
or
direct deposit my Hong Leong Bank account (Malaysia only)
Stanley
Act no: 158-50-09065-0

No comments:

Post a Comment