Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 27 July 2017

God of goodness, grace, compassion and mercy



God loved us with an everlasting love and came down to this earth to bear all our sorrows and curses on the cross for us.

Therefore, let us brush aside all our grief and move forward comforting ourselves saying, "My Lord Jesus Christ is walking before me bearing all my curses and sorrows on the cross. I have nothing to fear or worry."

God's grace saves us, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8)

God is moved with compassion when you look unto Him and He will perform a miracle for you, whenever Jesus Christ performed a miracle, He was moved with compassion.

Matthew 9:35-36; Matthew 14:14; Matthew 15:32; Matthew 20:34; Mark 6:34; Luke 7:13-14; Acts 10:38

Take all your problems and needs to Him and you shall see His mighty wonder working power manifest in your life. When you invite Him into your heart, He will come in and comfort your broken heart. He will wipe away your tears and fill you with exceeding joy.

The grace which God gives us is surely effective in our lives, "For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace" (Romans 6:14)

Help me to lead a life pleasing to You. Increase the hope within me that I will receive everything according to Your plan. Lord, I humble myself. Grant me Your grace and heal me.

"I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities" (Psalm 31:7), trials and tribulations may come; but remember our Lord Jesus will never forsake us during such times. He promises to give us victory in all our tribulations.

Heavenly Father, You do wonders without number. You are a God of compassion and love to do miracles when people cry out to You in distress. I thank You that You always answer me whenever I cry out to You. Fill me with Your goodness and mercy. Let Your love and grace follow me all my days. In Jesus Name I pray.

"If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me” (Luke 9:23) "No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you." (John 15:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment