Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 25 May 2017

Help me O Lord, have mercy, hear my cries and help me




Dear Lord, I surrender my overwhelming financial difficulties and worries unto Your care. So very often I have no money left of my earnings or limited balance sufficient for essentials like my daily travel cost to work and food. My financial problems often trigger a storm cloud of conflicting feelings like fear, pride, and anger that block a clear vision of all the issues involved.In times like these I only can pray to You as I need You the most. Without You Lord, I am nothing, all my trust and hope is in You alone, Show me peace so that I can hear Your wisdom and the patience and tolerance necessary in knowing that You have everything under control. Keep me mindful of my blessings no matter how much or little I may have. Help me make the most of every moment of each and every brand new day to come in my life. Show me Your mercy O lord and deliver me from my distress. You are the light of the world, take away all the darkness and replace it with Your light that defeats all darkness. As life goes on, may I know Your presence with me, guide me by Your Spirit and show me the way that Your have made for me. Lord, You are the way, the truth and the life and in Your mighty name JESUS, I pray. AMEN.




I also place my efforts of receiving or attaining the funds I need into the patronage of Mother Mary, the mother of my Lord and Saviour Jesus and also she my mother too. I truly believe whatever the mother ask her son, He will surely make great effort in fulfilling the request like Jesus first miracle in Cana, even He was ready to perform His first miracle due to His beloved mother request, when the wine had run out during the wedding, Mary told Jesus and He changed jars of water into the best wine. Lord I too want to experience a miraculous wonder like this in overcoming my pressing financial issues. Amen.



And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours 
according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:19 ~


Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you 
and that you may be in good health, 
just as it is well with your soul.
~ 3 John 2 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment