Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Help me Lord, hear my cries ....



Help in my day of trouble O Lord, 
Here me Lord, do not forsake me Lord.
Help Lord overcome all my past mistakes 
which cause me to be in my current situation. 
Lord I repent for my past actions 
and really want You to help change me 
and deliver me from my troubles. 
Send Your angels Lord 
to lift me up from my troubles. 
I need to raise MYR 1000 
to settle my pending problems. 
I know Lord You have said 
"Do no be afraid, I am here to deliver you" 
and "Be still and know I am God" 
but Lord my human senses tend 
to make me worry. 
Yet Lord I trust and hope 
in You alone my God. 
I seek You Lord, 
I come knocking at Your door Lord, 
hear my cries and answer me Lord. 
I need Lord now and forever,
cause WITHOUT You 
I am NOTHING Lord.
I believe in You Lord, 
and I know Lord nothing 
is impossible for You.
I thank You Lord for being with me,
I thank You Lord for all You have DONE 
and in the process of DOING.
I trust You will make a way for me,
to attain my need in this urgent time.
Your miraculous wonders will some how
direct the blessing to my bank account.
You work in mysterious ways 
and Your timing is always perfect.
You alone are Good all the time.
Your cares are upon me.
Have mercy on me O Lord. 


AMEN.


Direct banking (Malaysia only)

Hong Leong Bank
Stanley
AC#-158-50-09065-0





No comments:

Post a Comment