- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Friday, 25 November 2016
Never judge people who have little to nothing
“Surprises are everywhere in life. And they usually come from misjudging people for being less than they appear.” ~ Brownell Landrum, Repercussions: DUET stories Volume IV - Adult Version
“We CAN learn how to stop judging and begin to accept and receive people where they are. Instead of judging them, we must become LIKE them to WIN them.” ~ Sandra M. Michelle, I'm Not Drunk I'm Praying: Dealing With Critical Spirits in the Church.
“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” ~ Sri Chinmoy
“Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.” ~ Joseph Smith
“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. ~ Matthew7:1-5