Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Miracle Prayer to Dear heart of Jesus

Dear Heart of Jesus,
in the past I have asked You 
for many favors.
This time I ask You 
this very special one 
(mention favor) 
Take it, dear Heart of Jesus 
and place it within Your 
own broken heart 
where Your Father sees it. 
Then, in His merciful eyes 
it will become Your favor, 
not mine. 
Amen

*** Say for three days, and promise publication, and favor will be granted.

source: mike guirado

No comments:

Post a Comment