Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 9 June 2016

The Wisdom and Power of the Holy Spirit

When we pray, we begin and end with the sign of the cross, praying in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. For many of us, though, our daily prayers can tend to focus most on the Father and the Son. 

In this Faith Reflection, we remind ourselves of the inspiring grace and blessings the Holy Spirit holds for us.



"And as for me, this is my covenant, says the Lord; my spirit that is upon you . . . shall not depart . . . from now on and forever" ~ Isaiah 59:21

Throughout history, Holy Spirit has guided people on their faith journeys. The Old and the New Testaments give us rich examples of the impact of the Holy Spirit.

Thousands of years before the birth of Christ, God led Moses and the Israelites out of their captivity in Egypt. One of the very visible ways He stayed connected to them was through the Ark of the Covenant. The Holy Spirit inspired the people to build a perfect vessel to hold God’s glory and Spirit on earth. The Ark led the Israelites with a column of smoke during the day and a pillar of fire at night on their way to the Promised Land.

Always having the Ark at the front of their procession, they traveled under God’s protection. The Ark parted the Jordan River to allow a safe crossing into their new land. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the Israelites moved further into the Promised Land to settle. The power of the Ark enabled them to defend their new civilization for generations.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment