- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Thursday, 26 May 2016
Pope Francis @ Divine Mercy Prayer Vigil, St. Peter’s Square, 2 April 2016
“A faith that is not able to touch the Lord’s wounds, is not faith!” he continued in impassioned and unscripted remarks. “Our faith is incarnated in a God who was made man, who became sin (cf. 2 Cor. 5:21), who was wounded for us. But if we really want to believe and have faith, we must draw near and touch those wounds, caress those wounds and even lower our head and allow others to sooth our wounds.”
“It would be very good for each diocese to consider: what can we leave as a living memory, as a work of living mercy, as a wound of the living Jesus for this Year of Mercy? Let us reflect on this and speak to the bishops about it.”