- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Monday, 23 May 2016
A Source of Hope for Others
"But you, beloved, build yourselves up
in your most holy faith;
pray in the Holy Spirit.
Keep yourselves in the love of God . . ." ~ Jude 1:20-21
We are blessed in our faith for numerous reasons, including the expectation of seeking God’s support. Jesus told His Apostles, “Blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear. Amen, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.”
St. Jude dedicated his life to helping others see and hear God’s Word and understand Jesus’ teachings. He built up the early Church through his tireless preaching after Christ’s resurrection. He continues to share his deep trust in God through his intercession on behalf of our petitions for hope and help.
We, too, can often be a source of hope and help for others. Through our faith, we have the rare opportunity to be a spark that shows someone in need the strengths of faith in God’s unconditional love.
source: The National Shrine of St. Jude